Tuesday, August 07, 2007

today i found myself at a wedding rehearsal, wondering how on earth i got to be worship leader cum master of ceremony yet again. thankfully it's not being wedding organiser. but oh well, it's not dat i'm doing this unwillingly. but m surprised how i so gamely said "yes" yet again.

well, walking up to church for the rehearsal, thanking God for the cool of the evening, i realised that i m totally content with my life right now. glad. fulfilled. it was almost as if every bit of me heaved an "aahhhhhh". i like my life. not dat there's nothing to improve on... i especially would've liked 2 up my bank acc.. but yeah right now even with dat, i m content. wont mind a boyfriend/ husband or a rock on my ring finger, but right now, i m so content being single. boyfriend or no, rock or no rock, i'm perfectly fine. (not dat there was anytime it wasnt! mind you) this contentment s so overwhelmingly sedative, peaceful. aahhhh........

it's so fun watching the to-be-marrieds run thru the prog. they're such a cute couple. despite not knowing them as well as the many couples whose weddings i organised or emceed, i still find myself rejoicing with them so much.

so this weekend's all packed with wedding prep, wedding, worship pract, worship.
made it official that i stepped down from Youth. was sad. but needful move. i felt me spreading myself in so many min made me so ineffective. n disruptive to the youth min leadership. n i need to watch it b4 i crash n burn. been really a challenging few months for me... n all i can expect is more thrills. but having been with them for... errr... 1 n 3/4 year? n taking 2 cells so far has made me rather attached to them... this special bred of "humans" hahha... n so touched esp by en for showing such "yi yi bu se". thanks darling en... yes will come back one...

No comments: