Wednesday, July 23, 2008

yesterday was my off in lieu. i didnt realise how exhausted i was until i woke up at 5.30PM!! yesh! 5.30pm! i slept more than 15 hours! had planned to have a day of silence and solitude but God and my body conspired against me to have silence n inactivity of another kind. woke up feeling refreshed like i never felt in a long time.

i realised i ve carried around a huge load of guilt and disappointments generated from high standards for self, for ministry for everything. further meditation and reflection got me back to Heb 12:1-2, my freshmen camp's theme. "lay aside every weight..." so that can run properly ah...

need 2 better draw margins... say "NO" so that i can better say my "YES"

working 12 hour days again... need to pace. too crazy b4 sch start. cant imagine how when matric happens!

now, inbetween meetings. went 2 NTUC n did my grocery shopping cos these weeks i end after shop closes. so now i'm a cross between aunty and cosmopolitan white collar wage-earner in BK with bags of groceries beside me, typing furiously away on my macbook n shoving lunch into my mouth...

fix your eyes on Christ, the author and perfector of your faith..........

No comments: