Monday, February 09, 2009

i cooked laksa for mum n me tonight. it was pretty yummy. took n pic of it on mum's hp. too lazy to transfer n upload it here. had the best time interacting one on one with mum since eons. 

have been bitten by the cooking bug; have been itching to cook n try out new stuff. will really set time aside to do so. 

perhaps next weekend i'll cook fish stuffed with herbs, with cream sauce n served with olive rice balls. hmmm... n i'll start recording cooking shows. 

been fantasizing about taking leave to read, cook n paint! something like take a half year off work? hmm...yar, like i'd have anything 2 leave on.

---

my white sony ericsson slide phone so died-ed-ed. i bought an ice cream - LG ice cream. rather my sis helped me get it tonight. thank you HUI! sorry for all the trouble. it's pretty n has cool lights on the front. funny dat wat i like abt it is not its cool features but that 1) it's PINK! hahah.strawberry pink. 2) it's a flip phone. no more other kinds for me! 3) it's within my budget. i refuse to pay anything above $100. 
now, it's charging n i have problem transferring my 1000+ numbers over.n it seems like my bluetooth is undetectable by it. dear me. 

if you have sms-ed or called me n i seem to not respond, pls give me 2 more days n sms/call me again k? =p

----

m excited about the Alpha and the "walk thru the New Testament" courses my church is running. i pray i can get at least 1 fren 2 go for alpha. 


No comments: