Monday, April 06, 2009

i'm sorry i havent been blogging. alot have happened in my life.

after chennai, i attended ISOW (international school of worship) with some of the kid-worship leaders from church. learnt quite a bit. i also attended a number of other courses which took my whole days, leaving me scrambling to have my DGs and settle stuff at nights or weekends. got 4 certs saying i m competent in the relevant areas of training blah blah.

now, i m actuallyat an internet cafe in spore! haha. can u believe?! well, i m house-sitting 4 Pat. it
's more like grace and space given to me to reflect n plan. so will be there till wed. didnt bring my laptop (anyway i dunno d broadband password at the house anyway) so here's my brief attempt 2 keep my blog alive.

there were a few drafts typed in the past weeks. will sort and tidy them up and publish it after wed. so... if u are about to be real bored n disappointed by this blog. sorry. check back on fri... good fri!
and meanwhile, enjoy ur (passion) week!

No comments: