Monday, August 03, 2009

i m sitting in swensens' trying to prep my thursday's message.

was kind stressed out over the weekend cos there's so many pp 2 meet, so much to do... but mostly cos leading worship, and speaking. i cant believe that despite having done these things like SO MANY times.
i had to be reminded by God on how He has come thru for me every single time. even the last time in L where i juz came back from:

it was an amazing trip! the Christians there have what i would call a "fierce faith." imagine classmates who are extremists whose life purpose is to manufacture bombs and be a martyr. imagine being infused by God's passion to want to reach out to them.

i went there as S's answered prayer and helped her know that God is able to do exceedingly abundantly far more than she can ask or imagine. n i was amazed at how God answered my prayer to be a blessing to them.

God had to remind me that He has been faithful and has used me and will continue to use me.
--

sat andrew n grace's wedding.
andrew actually thanked CCC on stage. i was amazed. and touched that he acknowledged us in his Christian growth.
was so happy for him. and meeting up wif v and JW and seeing them happy again especially at a wedding was good for me. i couldnt bring myself to contact and even minister to V after D's passing. had a gr time catching up wif CA. and even caught up with a messianic Christian. raise eyebrow. but i could appreciate him better this time. PTL.

No comments: