Sunday, March 07, 2010

was a good day. so glad the sun's up FINALLY. it's supposed to be spring but the past week was COLD!
went walking the Sacremento River Trail wif JH. was good. that reminds me, i need to press in to discover the meaning of my dreams!
"Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream" (Num. 12:6).
There are about 121 mentions of dreams in the Bible. Joseph and Daniel are recorded as having interpreted dreams sent from God, and the Bible describes many incidents of dreams as divine revelation. An example of a Biblical dream is told in which Jacob sees a ladder to heaven.

did GGW 15 on Matthew 25. was surprised dat i actually enjoyed it alot! =)
God comes to you in His majesty and glory as well as in His lowly state (see 25: 31-46). do you receive Him?

ok gtg. barnes and nobles closing. =)

No comments: