Sunday, November 14, 2010

ah so glad Aung San Suu Kyi is free! yay! i hope that she wont be imprisoned by this new found freedom seeing how the burmese flocked to her house! i pray that Myanmar will be released to move out of the clutches of their past and into their God-given destiny as a nation.


"so you think you can dance" - bleeding love

beautiful choreography! and another example of the kind of song that will get me so totally feeling melancholic cos i'm such a deep feeler. but now it gets me just enjoying so much - the deep emotions but without the depression or "bleeding/haemorraging" feeling. it's like God has mended the holes in my "bucket" and replaced the bottom of the "bucket" so that now it doesnt "fall out". understand what i m trying to say here? hmmm... n Jesus fills my "bucket" with good things.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life - Psalm 23: 5,6a

here's a song i LOVE... it's the song of my current season - the more i seek you (Kari Jobe)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am beginning to feel less of the depression too as i think i am one deep feeler too and sometimes i tend to push the feeling away instead of feeling it cause it can get real depressing which might not be good

yiwei