Thursday, December 30, 2010

happy n so thankful. =)

thank You for everything, my friends. for what You are doing in my life.
--

at Barnes & Nobles now. it's weird cos i keep feeling like i have a whole long day ahead but it's going to be dark soon.
cycled for the 1st time over here (in a long while). it literally took my breath away. it was sunny but deceptively cold! i almost freeze my fingers off! and got breathless just riding a short distance. the cold and biting winds just caught me off guard. i was surprised cos i used to journey high up in the mountains with very thing air n i m fine, riding a bike in and i feel breathless in 3 mins?! oh well. =) just thankful for bro who lent me his bike while he's gone. it's nice to ride again.
--

i (Jesus) came to give life and life to the full. - John 10:10.
thank God for the fullness. it is amazing.
the fullness is not in the ridiculously hectic schedule and unfinishable work demanding all of us and throwing us off other more important priorities. but fullness in the purpose of God that you find fullness in being you. ahh.... thank You Jesus!


No comments: