Friday, August 09, 2013

6 august
told D that i will seriously pray about it.

7 august
SA asked DEL

8 august
SA told me DEL said ok.

so we'll c.
cos i dont even know what to think about this. coincidence or God-incidence?
cos SY also came back on 6 August. n i have to meet sb on the bus to tell me within minutes of his coming back.
cos i dont want to be reading into non-signs if GOD is not pointing that way. just like how pp were telling mum n me about ET. i told SA and mum not to count the chicks b4 they hatch. an idiom that mum herself taught me when i was young.

so yeah. i m thankful to SA nonetheless. i know God is taking me on this journey of peeling away my fears n i will have to make some most difficult and important choices of my life.

but right now, i am at rest. i will not rejoice or worry either way. but i m thankful knowing that God is on my case and my life's unfolding His magnificent story and i am and will like every bit of it. =) so yeah, in simple cliche manner, what will be will be. so come what may =)


No comments: