Saturday, June 23, 2007

the reason why i had this drifty, floaty feeling is that i had ear infection! so yeah for the past few days i had to take loads of pills again... and my world spins periodically. had loads of trouble trying to lead worship last sun cos cant hear myself sing, my head felt like bursting when the band played, and the world whirls before my eyes when i looked at the congre. well... i was juz glad i didnt like fall down in the middle of it. so yeah. had taken leave for youth camp but turned out i couldnt stay with them. had to rest. so turned out the leave was taken so i can rest. m so disappointed i couldnt be wif them.

was very fed up the past few days cos i needed the comp very badly and i realised how reliant i m to the comp these days. sigh... cannot do work, cannot settle things.
n i m thankful for being able to e comp now... all thanks to liebe for lending me the laptop n inconveniencing herself.

today was a very productive day... back-to-back appts n rushing here n there.... tiring enuf... but i realised how i like to fill my days up so much to challenge n stretch myself n get many things done. i hate not being able to settle stuff.

but alas. i m v fed up now. pls dun mess wif my stuff... juz deal with ur mess. myob. it's so frustrating wen it's not ur mess u have 2 live with.

u ve no idea how much i was looking forward to shopping wif u tmr.
i ve blocked it out. cleared out my schedule. fine fine.
dun ask me the same questions over n over again. u dun rem my answer or u dun like my answer or u think i ll change my answer? i said i would do it means i would do it. i said yes. it is yes.

fed up. fat up. (oh btw, i m the fattest ever in my whole entire life. the weighing machine says so... so i m not making this up! no worries... i'm incorrigible. shant go on a diet.)

wish u wld hung ard even wen i was pissed.

wow... i've turned into one of those people who use blogs to tell pp off... tsk tsk. sigh...
i'm despicable! man, i suc

[transmission will resume once sanity has returned to the blogger. but dun bet on it. blogger does not condone gambling. blogger is now going to contact a higher power for help. the higher power being God- Jesus Christ.]

No comments: