Saturday, February 16, 2008

i had so much to blog throughout this week!

so here's the whole of it (or watever's left):

i was SOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to valentine's day. it's my 2nd most fav day of the year! no prizes for guessing which is my fav day. but if u do not yet know, u'd better find out!

n the 3 days preceeding it were the worst days of this year... i hope! (keeping my fingers crossed tightly!) but... it's fat chance cos i already know one 3-day period dat will top this one - FOC which i m IC of. (loud sigh). mon-wed were really drop dead days for me. i discovered yet a deeper pit of tiredness! i really never knew i could be this tired! sun was frantic wif calls n checking emails abt the distribution. then when mon came by, i realised i entered the week with my fuel indicator needle at "E". so dead by the end of the day i was delirious. no kidding. SW was laughing at how i was "high" n sprouting nonsense. was so anxious n stressed i couldnt sleep on tues, woke up feeling nervous. my M2s could c i was still quite delirious on thurs am when i had back-to-back DGs.

but i surprised myself at how i could still trudge on despite really hitting an all-time low on strength. i surprised MH wif a b'day bouquet on mon night, making my way down to pasir ris, wed going down to XL's after midnight 2 print stuff n staying up all night 2 get it done. or how i become eloquent, awake n spirited when i talk abt the Word.

i really thank God for how He really is so faithful. that despite me letting ministry get between me n Him, He is always there, holding me thru it all. i was really stressed out n anxious n maxed out. He has proven yet again that He is sufficient.

but yes, need 2 rest. so i had taken leave on fri in foresight. had a gr8 rest at home. then out to wendy's 21st party. she tried to give a testimony abt God. she actually cried when she "thanked a very important person in my life."

next few weeks would be a mini step down from the hectic chaos. frankly, my mind's reeling from the pace n the amt of things i need 2 do. i had refused to work today... so shall have to plow thru the mountain of emails containing more work! i started on some already n realised they really do need brains to work on. so... shall leave tackling them to when i've seated myself comfortably in starbucks, energized by a shot of caffeine, sugar n milk tmr. so much for taking leave. for now, i shall go to bed, and end this post with thanks for those pp who have given me stuff on valentine's day. it's nice to know u love me. know too that you are loved.

No comments: