Thursday, October 16, 2008

m i a workaholic? i wonder... 
slept less than 3 hours yesterday, having juz reached home, still in my working clothes, i turned on my laptop, read the news headlines n now checking my work mail. 
was abt to wonder who'd reply or send mails to me this late anyway, the last i checked my inbox was ard 8pm, and while stimulating some evangelism scenario... well well mail fr philippines n korea! haha. *types away*
yes i think i m a workaholic. i enjoy my work and i live for ministry. 
hmmm.... is this bad? yes if it takes the place of God in my life and leave Him standing by the sidelines, that my quiet time with Him suffers, my prayers and my meditation of Him dwindle.

ok u noe wat i gotta do now...since i've also replied my new mails. in mere minutes since i started typing this entry.... i sometimes scare myself at how fast i can work... n well, sometimes my speed can be superseded even by the snail... 

today (or rather yesterday) was pretty good. =) m thankful. 

oh oh, b4 i go off must note this down. today ter found me a "beloved". lol.

No comments: