Friday, July 17, 2009

i have been very stressed out lately. it's becoming apparent there's quite a bit to be done b4 i fly off to the US.
o yes, i'm leaving on a jet plane... to study. 
i'm trading my work for a christian brand of "hogswart sch of magic". sigh... u noe i dunno harry potter wen i dunno how to spell his sch! hee hee.

anyway, pray for me as i go to the Middle east for a work trip. it's the main cause of this stress. up until now i have yet to be able to prepare for it! ARGH! N I'll leaving on sun night! 

also been hit by a huge spell of worthlessness. yes, i, too get those terrible spells. and it's during such stressed out  and worthless state makes focusing on the things at hand- not just the physical to-do lists but the spiritual battle that is going on - difficult. makes me focus on self( what's going on inside) way too much. 

hmmm... blogging this reminds me once again why i got into blogging in the 1st place: catharsis. n there's more clarity in doing so. i have not been blogging n in such states, journaling is so much harder.. typing is faster n hence it's easier to keep up with my messy thoughts. "easier". not totally able to. 

so, this time, this typing out helped show me the very blaring n vital thing i need 2 do tmr. inbetween my appts, instead of focusing on the many things to do.... i shall do that ONE thing that is needed. n to aid me doing this one thing, i shall not bring out my laptop. 

makes it all the more convenient cos i m doing camp rece tmr evening. lugging my laptop sure isnt a good idea. 

n u must be thinking isnt it simple? yeah... but it wasnt so clear until just now! i had thot i needed my laptop for the many things to get done. but i m convinced i shant. sigh.... i really need to blog more.... blabber on more so that there's less clutter in my head. 

there u go... thank u.
u have been such a great psychotherapist. =)
i'm going to sleep now. 
cheers! 

No comments: