Saturday, September 05, 2009

a quick one b4 i go wash up.

today was an answered prayer. i have found meeting up with people for closures extremely tiring. i didnt expect that but i really was pretty beat for the past weeks. n i prayed for good rest etc. today i woke up refreshed and ready. i realised i shall restrict my sleep instead of giving over to sleep until i 'shuang' cos then i'd oversleep and get a headache. had time to relax, read bible, read book, tick off some tasks on my to-do, then went for a haircut b4 going down to church for worship pract.

abi n vince surprised me with a pink NANO!!!! with engraved personalised message. so nice. was a relief vince remembered that pink is my fav colour! cos abi had nearly gotten me green!

then i had dinner with joanna or so i tot. turned out she successfully organised a surprise farewell gathering for me! James, Terence, Edlyn n Edwin, HQ, Queen, joanna n Jon.
m juz so touched.

thank You God for showing me such love through people!

No comments: