Tuesday, February 23, 2010

prayed for a lady who was dragging her left leg as she walked along in the 99cent shop today. asked if i could pray for her. turned out she came for healing rooms and as gotten prayers, got healed but the swelling and pain came back. so we prayed and the swelling shrank and she could bend and put her weight on that leg. prayed and prophesied over one another. my first clear healing miracle
---

poem written in response to a piece of prophetic art last week:
swirl over me, sweep me off my feet
woo me, draw me, pull me into the deep
with you, to the secret place i come
staying till One You and i become

---

it's CNY n Jo's mum brought over some CNY cookies. yummy pineapple tarts! all u in spore, remember me when you "lou hei"! speak some blessings on my behalf! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That’s Too nice, when it comes in india hope it can make a Rocking place for youngster.. hope that come true.