Friday, April 15, 2011

i've changed quite alot!
i came to Bethel to grow in 3 Cs: Character, Covenantal Relationships, Call. and i realised, by God's grace, i've grown so much in them.
i've gotten what i've come here for.
i've worked on getting rid of condemnation - a fuller work of Rom 8:1 in me. even when i stumble, i found grace and strength to not allow condemnation (from the accuser of the brethren) to get me. i've grown so much stronger in who i m, in trusting God and being able to trust my heart - which, according to God's word, is the heart of flesh that God has put into me. (Eze 11:19, 36:26).
so good!

and thank God for the community of covenant friends He has put in my life.
these next few weeks would be weeks of much coffee - closure times with them, saying temporary good-byes. for we shall be separated geographically for some time, but not in heart and spirit. it's really such a blessing to be in the Body of Christ. i need them as much as they need me. i've blessed them, just as they've blessed me.

call - ah...! i'm ready for a new challenge and adventure. this part can only come properly when knowing God and knowing who you are falls into place. otherwise, it's like a kid trying to drive a car - a disaster waiting to happen. most believers are so caught up trying to find this without the 1st 2 and they wonder why it is so hard walking out their call. we always get ahead of ourselves. it's only 3rd in place of knowing God and knowing who you are in God.
---

the Mozambique mission trip has been so instrumental in helping me internalize and solidify God's work in me these past months. i have been able to become more fully myself after the wonderful TLC i've received from the team. it's such a wonderful team: one of the best i've ever been on, if not the best. (i've been on alot of mission trips!) their love and affirmation tipped me over. "you're so worth it!" "pocket evangeline" "i love you" it really has been such a huge turning point in my life, not in terms of direction in life but in becoming more truly me. thank You God! thank you, guys!

---
busy next few weeks preparing to come back to Singapore. the bethel chapter is about to come to an end. like i said earlier, alot of coffee meetings for good-byes and thank yous, alot of shopping to do (books is my one vice!), giving/selling of assets like furniture, home appliances, car, filming some testimonies that will be helpful for the people God will have me minister to... homework to do in order to graduate! haha... and most importantly spending time with God. it'll be a time of accelerated growth and crazy encounters!

love You Jesus! i love this life You've given me.
may all those i love realise how wonderful their lives are in You. John 10:10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Wo" God really answers more than we ask or imagine

yw