Friday, April 29, 2011

spring break - 22/04 - 3/5.

went to stanford (and the surrounding cities), SF, gilroy.
met super smart and prophetic people. God is so amazing.
went to Tree of life Church on sat and went to Santa Cruz John Crowder church for easter.
so good. wonderful churches.

--

Royalty is my identity. Servanthood is my assignment. intimacy with GOd is my life source. So, before God, I'm an intimate. Before people, I'm a servant. Before the powers of hell i'm s ruler, with no tolerance for their influence. Wisdom knows which role to fulfill at the proper time. - Bill Johnson, Dreaming with God p88

2 comments:

Baby products accessories said...

i am really blessed to meet these super smart and prophetic people..

yw

Anonymous said...

correction..i am really blessed to meet super smart and prophetic people..

and oh i just purchased the book too..:)

yw