Thursday, September 15, 2005

23

i woke up on mon feeling EXTREMELY tired. my insides juz feel all wrong. i dunno if u know what i mean... getting old!!!! tired!! haha

anyway, tues night i was praying rather desperately re some stuff... n then i went to bed. the very first sms i read on wed morn was:

The Lord is my programmer, I shall not crash.
He installed His software on the hard disk of my heart
all His commands are user-friendly
his directory guides me to the right choices for His name sake
Even tho i scroll through the problems of life
i will fear no bugs for
His anti-virus n firewall, they comfort me!

what a cool way to start a day with! wonderful medicine this Psalm 23 is to the burdened soul!

here's the real version:

The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever

No comments: