Sunday, October 09, 2005

i miss running

I have been put ‘out of action’ (still lots of phlegm still. Everything’s clogged. Somebody call the plumber!) i'm not fanatic enuf 2 run when i'm sick but 10 days later, I wanna run. frens cautioned me against running when i'm not fully recovered.

i miss running! frankly, I never thought I would..! I never thought I like running enough to miss not running. In fact, I never thought I would even like running EVER…!

it’s not about competing with others in a race. It’s about you. Not others, not time, not anything but you -

it’s about facing your weakness, and saying “no” to your own excuses… It’s about pushing your limits and seeing how far you can go… it’s about breaking barriers be it psychological or physical. it’s about facing your own demons. it’s about discipline. it's about overcoming you. It’s about knowing when to push and when to stop. It’s about setting your course and finding your pace. It’s about the journey, the sweat, the movement…

I wanna run.

I like the ad which carries the tagline – You are faster than you think. Now… which Label’s ad is dat?

I like the ad concept in “What Women Want” on women running - it’s just you and the road.

Well, I do enjoy other sports – cycling, blading, swimming, kayaking, team sports, blah blah… but when it comes to running, it’s just me and the road… no frills, no fuss…

i will run

No comments: