Monday, October 03, 2005

perfect day....?!

it came to mind that some time back, i was telling God how i wish i could spend one whole day at home. i had been busy that my off day for the past weeks were spent in NUS! no, i dun really mind or blame any1... juz dat i was really looking forward 2 a day juz being at home...

somehow somewhere along the past 4 weeks, my idea of "what a perfect day to me is" has become "a day at home doing what i need n like to do at home" (which does not include sleeping tho - i dun really like to sleep!)

well GOT IT... yesterday... skipped church, stayed home but cant do much... cos fever n all... tot it not nice to share my bug w sunday sch kids who r celebrating children's day. wat a pressent dat would b huh? sigh... missed children's day!!!! sigh...

today...?? sama sama.. planned to go into my office today but i d better not... diana told me last night a patient is called a patient cos she needs 2 b patient... er duh... shan't argue w u... my brain's concussed anyway... remember my bamboo-stick-hit-on-the-head? yah.. i'm going w dat excuse 4 now... btw, woo-hoo way-to-go 4 Yappie!! he scored big time last night! n i helped him on his second goal!!!! haha... diana, u gotta gif me credit 4 my perfect timing...! (btw, u din gif him my blog add did u? if u did... i bet u r regretting dis very minute!!! haha!)

n YT, keep up dat indian accent! gal u r hilarious! too bad i really wasnt up to sparring w u last night... 10x 4 downloading ur crap. really. i really sounded bad huh? should hear me today...

anyway, today promises 2 b yet another perfect day... a day to spend it all at home... i shall try my best to enjoy it in the Lord. should be gr8 once i get used to the continual nose blowing, hard sneezing, n grogginess. reminds me of the movie "one perfect day"... the terribly-not-perfect-day can turn out to b a really perfect one. hmmm... my fever better stay down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo, ONE FINE DAY lah! Where got 'One Perfect Day'?! Thankfully i called u to check, otherwise, scores of innocent netizens would have been misled...but we still love u, i think.
From: a civic-minded friend of the blogger, who just found out that we cannot go swimming together on Saturday as thot...Wat a saga.