Saturday, October 01, 2005

weekend weekend!

enjoyed myself w my GLs today... i love medical students....! (n Dental!!!!) haha... rather high today... manic....!>>>>>

was trying to eat my breakfast today n in the middle of it... kena hit by bamboo stick!! hahaha! right smack on my head! there was a second of silence (or two) and i broke out laughing... i thot it was kinda hilarious wat... like some coconut drop on head feeling. my poor mom thot i cried. she was so sim tia (heart pain)...!

m sick sick sick... or going to.... my throat hurts, nose runs... feverish.... sigh... ah Li... u spread ur germs to me!!! nvm... will rest.... was actually looking forward to a long run this weekend... now probably will go to bed after church tmr. VIT C... i'm counting on u! pls save me...

complimentary tics to the museum for the Vatican Collection... went there already 4 the curator's talk... they compensate me cos it was too crowded... now go again lor... going later... yeah yeah.
----
2 hours later... (5pm)
CMI CMI (cannot make it)!!!!!! sigh... classic case of too little too late (of vit c)... i...feel....terrible.... nid 2 go home rest... ran outta tissue liao... finished 2 pkts... cant go museum. i insist no panadol... tho... "i got a fever i'm hot i cant b stopped.... i got a......fever!" (Arts fac cheer) c... shao huai brain liao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi evan

are u sure the virus was mine? ;) Hope you are feeling better now. take lots of water & rest more.
May the Lord grant u a speedy recovery

ah Li