Friday, December 30, 2005

back fr Meta

i juz came back fr a gr8 camp! Metamorphosis Students' Conference 2005. man, i ve been really blessed! it has been such a refreshing time. wat really did it for me in this conf is the worship and being with students who are hungry for God, who are willing to share their faith, who have a vision for their campus. it's juz so gr8 to be with hungry pp. my community group esp... they are all so open in sharing.it was a privilege to b able to c how God is working in their lives.amazing! it was such a marvellous time seeing God at work... so uplifting... so fun being with them.

thank you, Hui En, Gabriel, Joshua, Samuel, Wenxian, Andrew, Stephanie, Manting, Carys, Christine, Tingyi!!

aiyah... i m rambling as usual... a bit stone... din sleep much. but was so energized by these peeps. anyway need to work... 2006 is juz 2 days away!!! AAHHHH!!!!!

b4 d camp i was so desperate for a break... needful of leave in my already packed 2006... i was wondering how... but then ... Meta really helped top up my tank...! PTL!

anyway, it was so uplifting and so heartbreaking at the same time... my heart aches for med. how i desire 2 c such faith, zeal n fire for God, for evangelism, for people in them. God...............

came back n read the newspaper... sad... another soldier drown in an exercise. the bizzare thing was that he drowned juz within 10m of 4 instructors!!! man!!! 4 pairs of supposedly watchful eyes missed spotting dat guy going under! it's so tragic!

and makes me wonder... n of course shudder... i dun wanna lose anyone given to my charge... will i b watchful n alert enuf 2 sense any1 going under? i wouldn't wan 2 b found neglectful of my duty.

u noe wat God showed me during Meta dat was so releasing? He showed me dat i ve grown 2 leave striving in min on my own strength! it was so good to noe dat i ve been growing in Him in this aspect.

oh... let me ramble back on regarding Meta...God juz met up wif me n satisfied my hunger for Him. i mean... it's like a starving man being let loose at a state banquet. i juz stuffed myself so much during the wonderful worship led by humble, gifted students.

God is so good!

into Your hands i commit again
with all i am for You, Lord
You hold my world in the palm of Your hand
and I am Yours forever

Jesus i believe in You
Jesus i belong to You
You're the reason that i live
You're the reason that i sing
with all i am

I'll walk with You wherever You'll go
through tears and joy I'll trust in You
and i will live in all of Your ways
and Your promises forever

i will worship
and i will worship You

No comments: