Sunday, June 25, 2006

ms soot of the tai chee clan 上山练功!

dreamt dat i kena quarantined for bird flu... so wen i turned off the alarm clock, i felt feverish n terrible, n told myself, nevermind i got quarantined so cant going anywhere. then i rem i need to lead worship, so i told myself, "oh dear.. need to tell vince. like dat how ah? who lead worship?!" silly hor? hah! first time i actually woke up believing my dream!

whoa today is my bad worship day. sux. was so so tired. somehow sometime no voice, sometime got. farnie. anyway thank God it's over. i perspired like crazy lor. barry n i today no mo qi. he sing beginning i sing chorus. haha. anyway so glad God is way bigger than me! phew. came n touched so many pp. i m always so moved 2 see pp cry like crazy as they worship. men crying so hard as they sing "how could i live without You", seeing people sing "i love You... i need You..." it s so heartening to see people yearn for God like dat. God... come n make us hungry for You, make us desperate for You, we need You! More more!

interestingly, Zoot n Woot asked me today, "the adults more passionate than us meh?", "they say we youths very lethargic"... hmm...sad to say, "yah". my prayer is dat the youths will grow more on fire for God.

m Ms Soot of the Tai Chee clan! next sun must rem to wear the purple 'life is box of choco' shirt.

m itching to change my template! but no time... changes akan datang
so proud of myself! i finished my Operation Andrew housegroup leaders handout and booklet v2. ppt 1/2 way. need to go pack liao... looking forward to cameron! m so so tired. need this so desperately. Lord, let this be a good rest. let me meet up with You, let me be refreshed by Your Spirit. i wanna lay my burdens down, sit at Your feet, i wanna hear Your voice, i wanna wait on/ for You. i want You!

Psalm 116
6 The LORD protects the simplehearted;
when I was in great need, he saved me.
7
Be at rest once more, O my soul,
for the LORD has been good to you.
8 For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death,
my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling,
9 that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living...
16 O LORD, truly I am your servant; I am your servant,
the son of your maidservant ; you have freed me from my chains.
17 I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the LORD.
18 I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people..."


theme 4 this coming week:
Psalm 25
4Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
5 guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
6 Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.
7 Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways;
according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD.
12 Who, then, is the man that fears the LORD ?
He will instruct him in the way chosen for him.
13 He will spend his days in prosperity,
and his descendants will inherit the land.
14 The LORD confides in those who fear him;
he makes his covenant known to them.
15 My eyes are ever on the LORD,
for only he will release my feet from the snare.
16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.
17 The troubles of my heart have multiplied; free me from my anguish.

No comments: