Thursday, June 22, 2006

sleeping beauty? not!

so so so so tired these dayz! i dun believe it! man this is really bad. n it's not even cos i was up watching world cup! if i were, at least i got a reason to be so tired...! fact remains dat i'm too tired n busy to catch a match!

so tired i cant even work properly! SHAKE HEAD been sleeping so soundly on public transport again... eg if in mrt, i ll be nodding on pp right n left of me... n if no one beside me, i'll sleep fine. but if there is, i ll noe in my sleep there's some1 i keep 'knocking' into. woke up yesterday on the mrt to find the cabin almost empty. the guy on my left could have moved away. he's not sitting there cos i m leaning on him lah. i dun lean, i nod n nod. he continued sitting beside me to kena my knocks. pissed. today i mouth open big big on bus! wah. dunno wat s gotten into me. tired until like dat.

i need to work now but wen i got home (at 10pm), i slept on my bed for 25 min. i'm struggling terribly to d/l my mail n think abt tmr. this never happens... i m supposed to be wide awake at night! but now... i'm never wide awake night or day!

pray for me n my students. we r meeting for prayer n planning whole of tmr. pray for all of us. pray for God s leading and abiding presence. thanks

No comments: