Wednesday, February 07, 2007

will you who say, "Lord, where You'll lead, I'll follow"
say, too, that "Lord, whatever You'll feed, I'll swallow"?
- WK shared during TP on tues. thot it was really something to chew on (pun intended)
---
what medicine is contra-indicated in US soldiers?
Asprin - it causes GI bleeding!!
fr raph. i really think this is a good one. finally lingjiao how ultimately lame dat guy is! i take my hat off him! he's super fast in coming up wif lame stuff!
---
i SO adore Michael Buble! watched his concert on DVD... man... so sexy lah... he's really a good singer n entertainer!
---
i really need to work on raising support!
---
i got a dream worship band this sun! haha! vince on guit, yeep on drums n abi on KB! i so tempted to put in all those tough songs! but then, i was nudged by the Holy Spirit that it's realy not abt technicality or music arrangements... it's about what God wants to do with us during worship, how He wants me to lead His people to worship Him. so some songs kena the cut.

i need to focus. i cant focus. running thru a mental "to-do" list whil i rush out for poiema leaders meeting made me realised there's juz too many things i have to do, too many ministry stuff... tonight more than before i realised 1) i really got too much things to do. n God only gave me 24hours... so... i need to know which stuff are NOT what God wants me to do. 2) i need to 'down-size' my ministry involvement so that i really can focus n really be effective. God grant me wisdom!

No comments: