Friday, March 23, 2007

m so thankful to YimL for helping me get the advance fr HQ and coming to my house to pass me instead of me going all the way down. save me lots of energy which i m lacking now... still leaking from my arse actually... (haha... sorry if my crudeness gross u out.!) thanks liebe again for helping me collect cheque from prof

this is wat u do wen u r weak n trying to work but cant get started... so yeah.. doing this n clearing email n doing up the mission trip prayer calendar at the same time.

stumbled on this amazin gal- Bianca Ryan! such passion, soul in the singing! n wata voice! u wouldnt believe she's juz 11 years old!



Bianca Ryan did win the competition! watch the finals

check out wikipedia

bianca ryan's official website

the only puzzlement is dat she did the cover of "I believe i can fly". while i do agree that it is inspirational... i think only delusional people sing "i believe i can fly, i believe i can touch the sky, i think abt it night n day, SPREAD MY WINGS AND FLY AWAY..." n i think only the wright brothers can lay claim to this song rightfully... but then again..if i were alive during their time, i very well might've thot them nuts too...
hmm... think i m too cynical for my good... ok.. change time.

No comments: