Sunday, January 27, 2008

... we are who and where and what we are for now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about...

steven curtis chapman "miracle of a moment"

dont miss the miracle of the moment. this is YOUR moment.

---

this has been the most impossible week. i start my work ard 9.. meaning i need to leave at 730 if i were to be on time... n end at 9 on wed n thurs, 10 plus (on tues). and with back to back meetings all the way.
really thank God for the things He gave me strength to do. it was really impossible. but i felt the peace, the joy in doing them. tho i m say some was really not easy. got me really frustrated n down... but on the whole... His grace n peace was upon me. thank You Lord!

i was wondering... i need to live n work out of victory, from victory... not hoping for it.
i had begun to feel so very "harassed n helpless"!
n tonight, tammy sms me this sermon by Nick Vujicic (the limbless guy) on "Victory in Christ's grace and perfection".
alot of good stuff. he is really a v good communicator... the hand of God upon his life is so apparent.
check out http://chattered.blogspot.com/

---

really enjoy my time with XL.. on her invite delivery rounds. last week was SL, today heaven, tmr CL, XW, XF. kinda looking forward to it cos i cant imagine d dynamics or wat's gonna come out of it. haha. it's nice to have someone who shared so much of my past, who knows me and someone to squabble with. such chemistry, such fun. my tank gets refilled. so so needed esp this crazy period. thank you darling!

come to think of it, i m really thankful to God for my close friends! LB, LL, YT, Mong.
friends who show they care even tho sometimes i'll get sms-es like "how r u darling?" preceding "of course i miss u.... wat d f*&^ r u so busy with?" sigh...

---
i m undecided abt signing up for the sundown marathon.... hmmm....
---
did quite a few things this afternoon. meeting wif steph, spoke 2 p steven, played my guit, prep 4 next sun's worship, jogged n watched australia open tennis championship men's finals. tsonga (france) vs djokovic (serbia). was a really good match. i enjoyed it pretty much! n now (1030) it's still on! sigh... how long will this end? sharapova won the women's on sat... which i didnt watch. was busy packing my corner! haha.. n yesh i actually watch tennis!!! i watch alot of sports.
---
the countdown 2 campaign... sigh....
juz thinking abt it reminds me i need to have more meetings than i have time for. so... Lord, which ones to not have? how shall i work?

No comments: