Monday, September 29, 2008



could i written and sung by Kim McMechan (Vineyard Songs 2001) 
"Fall on me" Women in Worship *Live

Could i just sit here a while
know that there's nothing that i need to say
safe in the knowledge that You know my ways
Love me completely, no need to hide a thing

Could i just stay here awhile
Letting You melt away all of my fears
I feel Your comfort when You are so near
I'll hide myself in this shelter You've made for me

Could i, could i

Could i just kneel here a while
Doing what i was created to do
Bowing in reverence, i long to adore You
willingly giving all that i can surrender

Could i just rest here a while
Letting You whisper my burdens away
in all my journeys there's no other place
where i find refuge, strength for my weary heart

could i, could i

oh, Could i just let You wipe my burdens
Could i let You whisper my tears away
could i just let You wipe my burdens away

No comments: