Friday, November 13, 2009

it's 5 degrees now. 

yesterday God showed me i needed to get my priorities right: to BE not be distracted by the DO.

i love my outreach. this was my last pastor-on-call duty. totally enjoyed it. but i m also looking forward to going out next week for outreach. 

on our way home, our outreach group mate  rear-ended my car which was stationery. my neck kinda hurt from the whiplash and i was kinda in shock for sometime. thankfully joanne was totally fine and she directed me to park at the side of the road when i was still seh from the impact and she got down and liaised with the guy. 

our car was fine, when i (finally) got out to examine it, i hardly believed i was rammed into cos besides the scrunched up license plate, everything looked fine. but my friend's car looked bad. his bonnet cant even open. 

got my 1st job offer since i got into BSSM yesterday... hmm... so God gave me some reassurance... =)

pp r getting healed, saved, delivered daily. miracles abound. deaf hear... cancer patients, given 2 weeks to live get completely healed. pp with one leg shorter than the other saw that leg grow out to the same length right before their eyes...

our God is a powerful God and He shows it! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is your neck better?Glad that both of you are safe

yw