Thursday, November 05, 2009

JUST came back from watching "THIS IS IT". man... i was enjoying it so much. Michael Jackson is really something. God really made him so so creative. at times he talks about the music arrangement as if he is cooking something - "let it simmer...", "take all the nourishment.." haha.
he is amazing. and it's nice to see him move into more jazz... i like the way he did "the way you make me feel." n i LOVE the vids and special effects for the opening, "they dont really care about us", "earth song", "thriller". but "Smooth criminal" takes the cake!
if you are gonna watch the movie, stay right till the end cos they have a short clip at the end. 
this is one movie i would want to get its dvd. 
--

thank you all of you for sending your birthday greetings! THANK YOU!!!
thank to those who 
made me something: pps (teenster!!!!!!), card...
gave me something: thru amazon (YT thanks!!!!), thru my bathroom door... haha (my dear suite-mates), heather for the apple pie.....
sang me happy birthday umpteen times...
will give me prophetic blessing and words of knowledge tonight (cya at 8 in the commons)

i have been looking forward to this birthday for a long time... cos it's the BIG 3-0. and i think it is very significant. a whole new chapter. a whole new ERA.... i love my twenties.. n each year was better than the next... so i really look forward to my thirties. something tells me it will be a blast. i cant wait to live out my days with the Lord. it's amazing to spend my life with Him (well, of course He gave me this life). 

what i did on 3rd november.... well, my birthday thingy kinda started when it's 3rd nov in spore.... the well wishes came pouring in. n it was only afternoon on 2nd over here. so i kinda started feeling it was my birthday since the 2nd. and i m still celebrating today. open some presents then went to the Prayer house to soak after midnight... went to Rivers restaurant for lunch cos it overlooks the river to the mountains... if dinner then cant see anything... sun sets at 5 now. spent the whole afternoon out on the patio eating and taking pictures, reading the bible, journalling. God gave me amazing weather - sunny ard 20 degrees. so it's not hot and not cold so i could comfortably wear a skirt and a thin nylon blouse like i do in spore. then despite a huge row i had, i ended 3rd nov back in the prayer house soaking. was so good i could go on all night but decided to come back to honour the dorm curfew. 

i hope no one sms-ed me on my spore number cos it's been suspended since i m over here. so FB or email me. u could call...but then.. watch the time hor... hee hee....

God bless you all. thank you for being sharing your life with me. it's a privilege to share mine with you. 

No comments: