Monday, February 13, 2006

pink pink pink!!!

bought the hot pink motorola Razr V3 on sat... i m so happy wif the buy! i love flip phones, i love pink, i love motorola!! gonna carry it in d hot pink pouch! got pink Gola sneakers juz b4 chinese new year (juz $20 bucks! thanx Eunice!), started carrying my hot pink 'plastic' bag (they got a more 'atas' name for it... but since it's like so out of fashion, i cant rem wat it was called... again, thanks Eunice!! so sorry din start using it wen u gave me... sigh... i'm such an last-last-season person huh) haha...! i m so gonna "pink out" on sunday! hey poiema gals... join me lah... wear pink!!

n, now my blog's pink!! haha... actually it's not really my doing!! the blame, i mean, the credit goes to d wonderful May-ann who kindly helped me change my template after my stupid goof-up. d blog juz couldn't update my new entries since 4 feb... tho i was blogging still. i felt so 'constipated' esp since the past week has been so evan-ful! i mean... eventful...

juz a quick run thru "highlights". WAS not the 'lose things' kinda person until last sun (5 feb). since then, i lost 2 water bottles (those throw-away mineral bottles. but ya noe how much i drink a day... so dat was a little crisis...), n my Easi-link card (n along wif it my precious moments card case!!!) n i guess dat's wen i messed up my blog's html too... hiaz...

my mom oso told me she could c i was stressed. hope i can get stuff all done up by next week's women staff conf!

anyway, i'm putting myself on pink therapy for an indefinite period of time!! pink power! haha.

No comments: