Wednesday, January 24, 2007

phew... i found my ring! it's in my big duffel! must have slipped off my finger into the bag while i was pulling something out. wat a relief.

anyway tmr is the much anticipated HARVEST RALLY!!! so many hours, sweat, tears, prayers, energy... finally. and... it marks the end of the 1st round of fasting!

haha... frankly i m so looking forward to it cos this week-long fast has been more trying than i have expected. and for that i give thanks. funny? haha... well, i have been so used to fasting, even 40days that i didnt think this week-long fast leading up to harvest rally would be any trouble. BUT!!!! i did! i felt so weak and hungry... and food was almost constantly on my mind! i needed His strength to even honour and pull thru this fast. realised then that i had very much relied on my own strength even coming into the fast and m so mighty glad that God kept me from self-reliance! woke up today feeling really weak. the last time i felt so frail was when i was down with lung infection which was quite serious!

No comments: