Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Questions...
n God-lessons fr things wif Liebe...
- what do you mean when u say u ll bend backwards for me?
showed me that i even tho i meant it when i say things like that as well as things like "to live is Christ, to die is gain" or "i'll even die for You". that really i cant b glib... cos i really dunno wat that entails... n dat i really cant bent backwards even if i tried. but while i've said it with as much heart n soul as i have, God will grow me and take me step by step to even be able to fulfil my declaration of love and commitment to Him... hence it is not dat i can do it for Him, bu it is He who enables me to do that for Him.

- what do you want?
showed me about God's will, and why He wants us to ask:
God wants us to ask not just because He already knows and wants us to know what we want, but that He delights in giving us what we want. so instead of saying a prayer like "God, give me what is in Your will"... we find Him saying things like "you do not have because you have not asked, asked and it shall be given to you." we need to know that He wants to give us what we want as a demonstration of His love. because He already knows what we want b4 we ask, He is already poised to give us when we ask of Him. and instead of saying, "God i want what You want", it is greater joy to Him if we ask specifically the things that He wants, cos that shows we know what He wants and that we want what He wants.

No comments: