Friday, April 13, 2007

wanting to go offline after doing my work... was telling someone dat i m too lazy to blog... but someone said this "blog lor... what you want to blog in this moment in time may not come back to you again.." whoa... so yeah... i'm here... typing

got a new hp on sunday!!! Sony Ericsson W850i! it's kinda expensive n i was feeling a HUGE pinch.. had so nearly tot it was a bad choice. looking back, think i had wat i call a bad case of "post-purchase anxiety". haha.well, it's a beautiful white slide phone. n i got a free bluetooth earpiece (something i stated as "a must" sometime back 4 my next hp cos was tired holding onto e hp. frees my hand 2 do everything else.) it has all the cool functions that i didnt think i need or want eg walkman. cos i have ishuffle, a PDA. but now i m totally hooked! my hp's so cool!!!!! i think i can do away wif my PDA liao... cos i got a chinese n english bible in my hp! n i can do everything i wan wif this hp. i'm so thrilled, now i wanna sell my PDA. any1 interested in iPAQ rx1950? comes along with a cool denim pouch !

there was a promo for free 1G SD card n bluetooth and only 20 sets per day per stall for the weekend hp promo. i missed it on sat... n so the last day for promo was sun. and i was a little anxious to get it and wanted my sis to miss church for an hour to get it for me in the morn (i cant miss cos i m leading worship!). sis wisely said no cos it is Easter n reminded me dat worship should come 1st. she is so right. so anyway, after church, after everything i popped by the stall and yep i still can get it! must put God 1st ah....

ok ok... sorry for the ramble... cos there's juz too much to say...n i have been too tired or dat someone's always using the only comp at home... so yeah... here's more...

i love my church, i love my life! i think i have a pretty cool life! there's so much happening... no dull moment... juz in constant threat of a burnout haha.
i'm very blessed to have people who love and care for me this deeply. was juz lamenting and how discontented i feel sometime back. thank God for restoring my joy and my perspective!

my disciples jus got a house! getting married next year!!! (my first disciples to get married!)beautiful couple. cool! so happy 4 them!
XL is house-shopping too! wow! yay...!!!
haha... my wedding fatigue has kinda gone huh? well, m still not organising weddings tho... u've been warned.

Joelle's 1st month party... my sec sweetheart stole my daughter's name for her daughter! haha... nope.. not les lah... we juz called each other "sweethearts" back in the old dayz. we didnt tell each other dat we like e name n want to call our daughters dat! so can u imagine my shock wen she popped by in church for a long over due catch-up when she was 8mth pregnant n told me her baby's gonna be "Joelle"? i was happy yet mad at the same time! sigh...

ok ok... i feel like i've overdone it... there's more to blog, but i shall stop now... feels like some sort of diarrhoea... it kinda dun feel too nice despite it being out... do i hear a "yeeks!" haha... ok ok i noe i'm weird. tata for now...

No comments: