Monday, April 16, 2007

worship was good. thanks to those who asked. i m indeed surprised u guys read my blog this often!

had fun with the youths today. Charm took to smelling my fingers today... dat gal's really weird! n she told me she want me to come along, said "i love you" so many times to me... lol. enjoyed myelf coaching sarah and charm lit. i got so excited doin so cos it's one of my fav subj! really cant help but feel young with these guys!

lessons learnt:
fr yeep - celebrate victories and personal 1sts/breakthrus no matter how small. motivate, encourage, have back-up plan.

if the Holy Spirit prompt, juz obey. no "err....", no "but....", no "hmmm...." i hesitated 2x today! sigh... should've prayed for healing for the lady with her son and the blind vietnamese. Lord, forgive me.

ok... tmr ve exam blessings for the M1s... u have a great week too... rem to obey the Holy Spirit promptly! =)

No comments: