Wednesday, September 05, 2007

SOLEAD teaching tmr. GIG training on fri.
now pia-ing to come up with student notes, ppt, n my lesson. my HDD konged out on me... my notes n ppt presentation is gone. now trying to srcamble to get it all together.

a few of you have been asking how u can b praying for me. i'll put up a prayer request segment where u'll find wen u click the "3rd heart". but since i m v swamped with prep now, i shall do it next week. so for now, i'll update you here.
pray for
- clarity of mind n organisation of thought n student notes,
- good grasp of materials
- clear presentation and effective teaching that the trainees and students will be able to learn n use the training.
- good rest at night

thanks!
oh... i'm packed all the way till next weekend. so sorry... cant hang out!

No comments: