Sunday, November 25, 2007

something incredible JUZ happened. (like a min ago when i was just loading this page!) that someone sms me to ask for forgiveness! my reactions:
1. i m surprised. (eyes widened, mouth ajar kinda surprised)
2. i wonder if this is the real deal. cos it s been so long drawn, bitter n ugly n too many sorrys were made out.
3. i hope this is the real deal. i really do. not juz for my sake but for his n everyone's. it's been such a draining yet growing experience. we all r so tired fr this, but of course we've all grown. the principles of Matt 18 n "love covers over a multitude of sins" are difficult. but needful. i ve learnt n grown.
4. of course i wasted no time in replying him to say i've already forgiven him. n i accept his sorry. thanks bro! n enjoy his hol.
5. i'm sealing this apology n acceptance of it in Christ. let it be final. it s been paid for in Christ, let forgiveness be extended, healing administered by the Holy Ghost, n reconciliation btw us to take place. Let Him who is our peace who has broken down every wall lead n guide us, portect n nurture our relationship in Him.

i had come online to blog abt the discovery of my 1st white hair!!!!! i saw it in the mirror juz now when i went to the bathroom to take off my contacts. it was excitment mixed with horror. i rushed in to tell my bro who was at the comp then n then called j. my first white hair at 28! whoa.....

so yeah. i had initially came home to rest. really v tired. but now... think my mind a bit blown away. cannot shut down properly. ahha. so let me type on.

worship went well today. pastor's wife asked me if i felt privileged to lead bishop in worship n get praised for it. n juz b4 i shrug it off as leading worship is leading worship, no matter who i m leading, that i realised, just this year, i ve led a number of bishops in worship - s'pore's, madagascar's, bolivia's n today, uganda's. n even tho my church is a small church, these bishops came cos of my pastor's appt. n on top of it, alot more pastors from diff churches n denominations too. (once in a service, we had 2 bishops, 3 reverends!) n today was not the first time a bishop thanked me re worship. but well, leading worship is leading worship. it's not made a bigger deal by who is in the congregation, it is a big deal cos worship is what saints do - sinners saved by grace, exalting a great n mighty God, the true n living God. the object of worship is what makes worship of it a big or small deal.

i liked the way we did "my redeemer lives" and "may our homes be filled.." i liked the way we played tog as a band today. i liked the "mo qi". i liked the way God comes n minister to His people. even thru the sermon. it's amazing how God has spoken thru every sermon these few months. i keep hearing how diff ones receive a timely word of rebuke, exhortation etc. God is alive, molding the likeness of His Son in each of us. praise Him who has begun a good work in us, cos He will never give up on us, and will bring His work to completion (perfection) until the day of His return.

this sms juz came in from Angie:
oh! i forgot to let u know THANK U FOR LEADING TODAY. it was AWESOME! i felt GOD gave me a BIG hug. it was like feeling a dad's heartbeat.
wow... cool huh. God is such a tender God. "hold me close, let Your love surround me.... bring me near, draw me to your heart~"

ok, i shall try to rest now. really falling apart physically. hope later it'll stop pouring, n clear up enough for me to go run. next week's my half marathon! n yesh................... the longest training i've done for it was the 3k run n 9k walk! jiat lat! lol

No comments: