Tuesday, August 09, 2005

r u listening?

i have a hearing problem.

i don't listen. someone reminded me of that last night. it was not the first time.

listening is my job. i even teach attentive hebaviour, active listening! other than work, i shut my ears. and my mutli-tasking nature aggrevates the situation.

i need treatment for my problem. i need to correct my listening deficiency or it'll corrode the relationships i hold dear...



Wherever you are, be all there.
Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God.
~Jim Elliot

3 comments:

Sngs Alumni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better babe! Missed seeing you when you were in my school... - m.a.

evan said...

yep.. better! thanks m.a.
will come back again!!! haha... will meet up with u then.