Monday, May 22, 2006

my Father owns e cattle on a thousand hills...

i was sooo tired... kinda discouraged... so needed to receive something fr the Lord. He knew exactly how to blow my mind!

God really shocked me outta my socks! i sobbed so uncontrollably! He provided for me. He always has. but this one's the biggest shocker so far! thank You Father! i m amazed at the generosity and the decisiveness of the giver and the Giver. (confused? haha... nevermind)

noe this... He is my Shepherd, i shall not be in want... He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me besides still waters, He restores my soul...

for every animal of the forest is mine,
and the cattle on a thousand hills.
I know every bird in the mountains,

and the creatures of the field are mine.
psalm 50:10, 11

No comments: