Monday, May 29, 2006

SWATCH, pls read

ok... i MUST blog this.
"there's nothing more i want than for us to be frens. we are, yet we arent! so close yet so far, so familiar yet so estranged. we dreamt abt life's big events n being there for each other. now i guess i juz have to content with cheering you on from a distance. i wrote that previous sentence in the card so long ago. then i knew i didn't understand the full implications... now it's dawning on me. n kinda overwhelming me.

i didn't juz lose a huge chunk of my heart and soul, i lost my best fren.

how long more? havent i surrendered? wat else must i do?


wat happened the last few times worried me alot. i know u ve been trying n it s not easy. n there's nothing else left 2 do but to move on... but it's hard, not to say foolish, to journey on wif an iron ball chained to your foot. pls...

i really do have to leave. again. i m walking out. no words can nail how sorry i m. after all dat we ve tried... u noe we cant be friends. n maybe that's wat u ve been trying 2 tell me. well, let me noe when we finally can.
i pray that u will settle for nothing less than God's best for u. 사랑해요"

No comments: