Sunday, December 17, 2006

I LONG TO WORSHIP YOU - Parachute Band
i have not come to ask You for anything
Except for the privilege to glorify Your name
Let my singing and prayers to You fill You up
O God, that You might be satisfied

i long to worship You
i long to worship You
to stand in Your courts and tell how marvelous You are
To You i raise my hands
i want to lift You up
Here in Your presence Lord
I long to worship You

yeep taught this song today... (they were beginning to say i poor thing - need to pick up on and follow through every other WL's new song! hee) this song expressed my soul. so beautiful... was wondering wat song it was when singing it... turned out it was from the album i did not buy! argh...yeep says this album "Amazing" 's the best. its slant is such contemplative and "God God" kind (if u noe wat i mean)... so beautiful...

God told me in the strong winds and pelting rain today - this is why I resurrected ur heart.
(dun understand? nvm... this is 4 me to rem)

No comments: