Tuesday, December 05, 2006

met up wif Krys for my birthday celebration... yesh... i m not done yet! wen up sheares bridge n to the marina south breakwater to eat our subway dinners... laid on our backs to admire the full moon n chatted... wow... fr 5-11pm... din expect to hang out this long!
she said i m torrential!(re how i can cry) haha... told her i must blog dis! forgot wat exactly... asked her on msn... then now blog. haha.. so old huh.
other stuff she mentioned that hit me:
i measure pp using me as a standard. she said i did it to her too... n reminded me dat not many pp r like me (n i corrected her dat no1 is like me la). hmmm... need to reflect n rework dat...
wen i updated re L. she added dat i wasted 6 years of our friendship(due to our silly mistake- it was a beautiful thing God has given us n we messed it up!) suddenly realised it was indeed costly... n dat things will be such if i move out of God's will... that i'll miss out on God's best for me in any given situation/relationship (that God has blessed me wif) if i took things into my hands.
n she added i make her cry the most! sigh...

No comments: