Tuesday, December 25, 2007

actually my mind's a blank... dun really know wat to blog... or even feel like blogging. haha.. but yes Jia en, i shall blog.

Merry Christmas one n all!
so glad it's over. haha.. really... Christmas has always been v busy for me... for as long as i can rem, i m either incharge of the christmas event or else heavily involved.
so glad this year my bro agreed to chair the comm. he is SOOOOOOOOO good! a great leader n servant. seeing him today wokring so hard moving stuff juz made me so proud to be his sis. he is not a leader who is not willing to roll up his sleeves n get to work. he is"with the people!". my sis too! so consistently faithful. can u imagine running the children's church every sunday? so untiringly... i take my hat off her. to the both of them!

today' evangelistic event went way better than i had hoped. we more than doubled our attendance. n our pastors really can act! haha.

while christmas has always been something i wanna get over, i dun really look forward to d day after Christmas... cos since working, it has always been camp time... when i was alone in med, it's a one staff run camp for me. but now... big scale meta... not necessarily easier mind u.

i kinda dun wan to enter into tmr... or the day after, or the day after dat! it's gonna b crazy from now on till valentine's day! sigh... God help us all!

christmas has been v nice... juz receiving the cards n presents, n giving them myself.
thanks gals for your love!

pray for me...
that i will love God more than anything else... n that i ll put him first, above even ministry ok? (excert from msn chat wif charm)
n for min direction - where abt in my work, n which min to direct my energies in for church as well. God has been igniting so many things in my heart! i need more time n space to sort out wat He is showing me, n what i m to do abt them.

thanks... n sorry for the long absence...!

No comments: