Tuesday, December 11, 2007

i think i need to clear the air a little. i might have given someone the wrong impression in some earlier post.

i m not looking for a relationship. and right now, i do not have any feelings for any guy other than my real bro n disciples (the discipler kinda love).

i'm sorry if u have misread my actions, taking my friendliness as a come-on or a "sign" or anything that might encourage you to think that perhaps, juz perhaps...

hence, i'm gonna to share something i have taken as very private...
so read carefully... npls dun pass it on.

i m not looking for a life partner. i m very contented being single, as i m.
especially recently, i have concluded that i, unlike most women around me, love to be alone, to run alone, to sit alone. i dun need a guy to make me feel better about myself. only at weddings or "bring-your-significant-other" gatherings. otherwise, i LOVE being on my own. i think i value my freedom alot more than my need for companionship. my need for personal space outsweighs my need for conversation.

i work alone better too.

typing the above lines make me suspect i m an introvert! haha... well, i guess i m two extremes coming together. most people, esp my closest ones will say i LOVE people. i give alot to people. people energise me, inspire me, amaze me... cos i see the glory of God in them. anyway... i digress...

while i love kids... LOVE! i can see how over time i have changed. while i witness my friends grow to love kids more... even those adverse, or allergic (if u may) to the little ones, their ticking biological clock n maternal instincts take over. some of the pro no kids ones are onto their 2nd or 3rd! but me? me who want to have my own kids? now... i think i dun wan them! haha...i feel i m travelling the opposite direction!

so yeah... coming back to what got me started, i dun wan to get married. if you are lookin at me as a potential, i'm sorry... for most part, i' m writing this as an open letter to you cos i m cowardly. i dun dare to tell u to your face. n i m tired of dropping hints.

i juz want to be a friend.

No comments: