Wednesday, April 05, 2006

God-incidences. thank u Za!

mon night(technically tues 4th april cos it's 1.45am) after blogging, did QT. somehow by some God-incidence, i did Psalm 40... felt God speak to me thru it. said it as my prayer to God, claimed it for my circumstance...

still kinda sad in the day... hence the previous blog entry. was msn-ing Za in the middle of it... her empathy helped me release the pent up sadness... a simple "i understand" n "hugs". finally could bawl. (i always prided myself for being able 2 shed tears on demand... hey i got A for theatre of course lah but wen it comes to real thing... it takes a bit longer n much more sadness 2 cause the dam 2 break.)

then today, she sms-ed me to say *scrambles for hp*: "i was reading Ps 40 and prayed that for u!" wah...! m amazed! THANK YOU GOD!! so God-incidence! (u noe how many verses there r? wat r the odds?!) felt so encouraged...

told her... then got this in reply: "God is amazing eh. why dun u ask God for a verse to encourage me!"

hmm... i'll do dat... but God may not use the same method to encourage u as He did me... nonetheless He'll amaze us by doing beyond wat we can ask or ever imagine. thank you, darling, for how u always seem to understand; how u knew i needed a hug so desperately; how u allow God 2 use u to uplift n encourage the downcast. i love u

for Psalm 40 and other verses fr the bible, u can go to: http://www.blueletterbible.org/

No comments: