Wednesday, April 12, 2006

haha... dis was wat kept me occupied 2nite!

inspired by a comic artist... a comment by her went something like: "u can do it too"... so decided 2 gif it a shot at copying her piece. wanted to do in graphic pens... but dun have... they so x! last time draw comics burned hole in pocket! must save up!wanted to do it in pencil... but wanted some colours to perk me up. n her original was done in colour pencils... so today 2 1sts!

1) 1st time drawing animae. never really fancied animae... so this kinda kicked start me.

2) dun like colour pencils since it is the medium i am worst at! i prefer softer mediums like pastels, charcoal... but after today... i wanna get a proper set of colour pencils! wat i used today r remnants of my bro's childhood!

thank you Sakura! n... was drawing to d cd joanne W gave me... animae songs... haha... got me soo in the mood! so thanks joanne! n thanks krys for shrinking this for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, sorry, i was thinking of something else when u showed me that piece today, so i missed out on complimenting u. it's very nicely done!

nah, the cd was a small thing.

oh yeah, it's spelt anime. the "meh" is pronounced cos it's japanese, in which u pronounce every syllable.

evan said...

oops! hee hee... thanks for pointing it out!