Sunday, July 16, 2006

longest n most incredible day of this year

i celebrate my 5 years on staff on 15 july... n started off my 6th year at 10am dat sat morn preparing for afternoon sem, then after the sem, go for vn mt meet. the day did not end late dat night... it went on... thru d nite wif msn conversation wif jo. while i prep my OA presentation. and lasted until now actually!

went to church in d morning. stayed 4 opening song b4 goin over 2 present OA 2 d kids. felt God's presence so strong, juz one song i felt all filled up. as i walked out of the hall towards the counselling centre, i burst out saying, "i love church!" man it's been so long! and, at that very moment, i felt God telling me how much He loves this church too; how much He loves us. it was awesome!

presenting 2 d kids was a little daunting to me. surprised cos i know them and i used to teach them lah...! but duno y! anyway they responded quite well to me which was a pleasant n welcome relief!

then went back 2 hall. stepping in, i felt God's presence so so strong. after sermon's ministry time, i couldn't stop crying. i felt my spirit within me crying out to God to come and move in this church. din go up for min but juz sat there crying non-stop. till it was time for me to go up to present OA. which proved tough cos i was still so touched and had to tell the congre wat God has placed in my heart - dat He wants us to press on in to know Him; He wants to do marvellous things in our midst.

OA presentation was ok i guess. the youths said i was funny. n were surprised i took sucha short time. the congre was responsive. Lord, move them into action... onto their knees!

then went 4 youth. was a good time of sharing n hearing fr them wat they wan 2 c in the min.candid sharing. praise God!

was tempted 2 eat. was so so famished after youth. felt so so weak. thank God for holding me up.

went 2 GC about 430pm. (actually went down to get the chip to hand in. was supposed to run the SHAPE's 10k run today but din cos launching OA... well... if wat happened in church today, i wouldnt have missed church for the world!!!) well, turned out God has more in store 4 me than juz 2 get the chip. went up to rofftop to pray... was the MOST EXHILARATING, MOST DESPERATE time! ended wen i felt a release. came down, got a call fr deb abt getting accepted in2 den! she got it on wed but only called after my prayertime! felt God wanted me 2 b dis hungry, dis desperate, dis indignant, b4 showing me His answers. as i hear fr deb d how n why... i felt dat He was saying 2 me this is the 1st of the many u ve asked 4!

went to MSq 2 return chip, got my bear finally! n then SS sms asked me out for tea. my 1st reaction was "No!" cos i needed to sleep! but then suddenly felt a "spirit-nudge"... min opp! so agreed. went home gobbled up my dinner n rushed out to meet her. my mom so sim tia cos she knew i din sleep n still going out. had a gr8 time discussing n hearing her view on God, n why she dislikes Christianity! gave her bible as pres. glad she took it. parted at 10 plus.

met yunhong on bus, talked abt religion (according to him, he is a strong free-thinker!), him ROM-ing this wed, n his job. was good!

i dunno but i feel so "on" abt sharing! is it d praying or OA? it's both n more! i'm glad for this F- > hunger, > on

sent more minimitator pub emails out dats y i'm online now... blogged cos dis is today's good not to!

sylvia got MRSA. kinda serious. haiz! wif her multiple cancers n renal failure... she told me only after me being so near NUH today n wont be down there d next few dayz! Lord, b wif her... i dunno how...

2 pp tell me they love me today... love it! hee


m feeling so energetic now.. but cannot, must go sleep

bascially if this is how i start my 6th year... dis year's gona b exciting!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! 5 years on staff. Praise the LORD.