Friday, July 07, 2006

went for Rick Warren's sem today.. was really good... but very tiring.. feeling terrible again.couldnt dong for the night session. so went home to rest. need to sleep.. tmr got ND commissioning n pastor's breakfast.need to be there by 730.
after dinner, tried to prep for tmr's worship pract. my B string snapped! argh! dun have extra. frustrated dat wen i dun have voice to worship, i cant even worship wif an instrument. " all is stripped away, n i simply come... longing juz to bring something dat s of worth, tat will bless Your heart.."

Lord, i've learnt much today. felt like i m onto something here... at the brim of discovering wat U wan me to do... in ASE n med. but my mind and body somehow cannot function properly. help. i have pieces but have cant seem to fit them tog. take away my sinusitis n asthma n all those thick gross mucus. i rebuke the imfirmity in Jesus' name. and claim healing n health. refresh me as i rest tonight. n i entrust tmr's back-to-back meetings into Your hands - co. event, med team mit, MT team mit n worship pract. lead n empower me tmr.
love d song by casting crowns - who am i. Thank You that I'm Yours.

No comments: