Wednesday, July 26, 2006

stressometer reading 7.75 out of 10...

camp on fri... so many things unsettled. my message not out too, need 2 work min vision casting wif jo... log, attendance list all over d place...where to find nite vehicle... seniors too busy/tired to come... outdoor movie.. wat?? *pulls hair*
n i m having an ambivalent love-hate relationship wif comp, n msn! so many pp n things 2 b attended to... dun get me wrong.. i love p peep.. juz not really MSN n comp.. well not today.. i rem i love comp n msn d day b4...kena reminded of upcoming events dat r baring on us like an oncoming train fast n hard
DG wif DO gals on mon was gr8. being so much freer means they org DG, prep 4 BS, n talk alot lor! hee... so DG very long. love them so much! dey really make me so happy...
FG meetings in the morn...going 4 EFG. m glad AA came 2 invite me... yeah... Praise God 4 one movement!! cheers! but still... it'll take my whole morn away fr my original schedule lah...
caught abit of SI juz now. man... if Jon leong sing jazz to me.. i ll swoon! he's so good!
read mail... kena a BIG arrow... m put on yet another "task force". it was hilarious lah - opening the mail... ominous foreboding...almost dared not scroll down to read the list of names in the task force... so... yeah.. my name's on the list. sigh. so... i m on HR, CI n LTTF+, E, D FGs... idunwanidunwanidunwan... sob~. i noe each min got rep in all FGs n stuff... but i'm only 1 person lah...
*summons power fr on high*
whoa.. alternating btw cheers n sobs... a bit sot! i m really stressed!
throws burdens unto God... closes eyes... crosses 8 fingers... breathes deeply in.... breathes deeply out...

was looking for my 'feel good song' to put up.. but alas stumbled upon this song... which does cover what was my HUGE distraction today on top of all my stresses... so.. here the entry takes on a totally different tone fr wat i had intended...

<爱很简单> u were on my mind today... too much.i need/miss u sooooooo bad la. so distracting. focus. sigh.

CAst yOur burDens uNto HiM 4 hE cAreZ 4 u - 1 peter 5:7

No comments: