Saturday, July 08, 2006

praise God for seeing me through today! was so thankful n joyful on my way back. it was amazing cos i was so tired, had chest constriction, cant breathe properly n all... but God saw me through. was refreshed by Rick Warren's morning message, had fruitful meetings (esp the VN one... got me excited abt wat lies ahead for the min n the trip!) n worship pract went great despite me cant hearing myself. finished in record time!
got more meds! 8 kinds! got green, pink, orange, white, dual tone pills! n yes my trustee ventolin puff is out of my shoe box! but will get well. need to anyway... got 2 camps, n a m trip to lead within a month!

feel like i'm coming to a juncture where the road turns n i can see a little more of wat's ahead... exciting!

i think wat excites me is how God is slowly piecing the puzzle tog for me - d stuff He has showed me over these weeks, wat He has placed in my heart. i'll con't 2 b still n wait... n know HE IS GOD! woohoo!

No comments: